Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Batman Begins 2005 [by xim1] Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2005
Genre: Action, Crime, Drama
Director: Christopher Nolan
Stars: Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Ken Watanabe


Seeds: 130
Leechers: 86
Batman Begins 2005 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: I just returned from a screening special Batman Begins, and I must say it was the best movie movie I have not seen this year. All the achievements I've seen this year with much anticipation has been disappointing. But Batman Begins is not a movie action movie typical cheesy; includes all aspects Genre: Action, fantasy, drama, and even comedy. I was on the edge of my seat with excitement in some scenes and cheered and laughed with humorous lines, director Christopher Nolan wrote for the characters. Operating activities was really surprised by the new generation actors, suggesting that it would be able compete with and complement the talented veteran actors like Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman, and Liam Neeson. I mean, I could not have asked for a better cast! Christian Bale was perfect for the role played by the intensity, the body, the charm and character of Batman Poison cover waiting. Each actor was neatly for their roles. I even give support to Katie Holmes to play District Attorney, given his previous role consisted of a girl or a girlfriend. Almost never see the militants now because I do not want to waste time watching over-digitized, plot less film Movie ordinary, banal. To be honest, I gave this movie movie a chance, not because was a movie Batman movie, but the talented cast of veterans, in addition to being a fan of Christopher Nolan film previous films. Are you a fan of Christopher Nolan's Batman, or just a fan, you enjoy every second of the movie. People of all ages can enjoy this film Picture. The violence in this film movie is not vulgar and sends a lot of good messages of loyalty, respect and humility. Not only that, the better Batman Begins Batman series, is more unusual. This recommendation comes from a man who basically art-house/independent see movie movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment