Saturday, June 21, 2014

Psycho 1960 Eng Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 1960
Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
Director: Alfred Hitchcock
Stars: Anthony Perkins, Janet Leigh, Vera Miles


Seeds: 148
Leechers: 66
Psycho 1960 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: I saw this movie Picture a teenager when it was first released in 1960. hype of the movie film to make sure that you no and having no idea where you saw the movie Movie not be obliged to disclose to an end. Do you see something that predict and fear is what you have. Even 30 years later, I still remember sitting in a dark room with my heart pumping and all, and I that is, everyone screaming your lungs out.The movie film set a new standard very high and the film I do not think horror movie bites equivalent. The character is huge address perfect music, which I think absolutely amazing, make this a classic.I still scared when you see on TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment