Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Oldboy 2003

Torrent Download


Year: 2003
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Director: Chan-wook Park
Stars: Min-sik Choi, Ji-tae Yu, Hye-jeong Kang


Seeds: 135
Leechers: 66
Oldboy 2003 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: Looked at the schedule for today, and I've seen the movie Oldboy. I read the plot and I liked it. What I expected to have a very good a decent thriller film from South Korea, something Salina chueok. But again I was wrong. Oldboy is a masterpiece, so unusual at all the movies. Ive seen a lot of violence on the screen and for me, this There is nothing new, but I believe that people under 18 really should not watch this. His film, because it's raw and I do not think the younger ones could not fully understand this one.To say anything about the plot is pretty much impossible, since I do not know from to start with. If I start talking about the movie, I could say some of the important things and I know that people often read other reviews, because not watch this movie. So Im going to say what I read before watching this movie.On my daughter's birthday, Oh Dae-su gets drunk, and he will soon be arrested. His best friend Not Joo-hwan somehow manages to get him out of prison, when Joo-hwan makes a call Oh Dae-su disappears. Someone is kidnapped and put it on for 15 long years.But Hes one day released.Thats plot. Very interesting, you should watch this film and then evaluate it. IMDb Rate this the film is in the top 250 movies. Now I understand why. This land that I have written to reveal the amount of people wrote the screenplay. Bow to them because this the movie is so good all the twists and turns and it is indeed a new wave of film making, script and acts in it. Information about the direction and the actors can only say good things. Director Park Chan-wook won the top prize at Cannes. It is quite a way. About actors. I can say that I am impressed with the actor: Choi Min-sik. It is amazing to significant The role and showed great potential. I hope to see while good movie.I can not say anything more, because I was not able to reveal the secret, and I do not want to do this to all the viewers in November. Only a recommendation. Masterpiece beautiful, intelligent film that I highly recommend to anyone with a strong stomach and too all of you who want to see a great story, but the sick. 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment