Friday, June 6, 2014

The Blues Brothers 1980 Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 1980
Genre: Action, Comedy, Musical
Director: John Landis
Stars: John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, Cab Calloway


Seeds: 105
Leechers: 50
The  Blues Brothers 1980 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: Music is essential to the world of musicals. It is obvious. So tell me, why some musicals have shitty music? In any case, I returned to The Blues Brothers for the first time in my life music my ears have been cleaned. How can this kind of music is so ... perfect. Music is an influential blues, and so is the movie. From watching this film, I found myself drawn into the world of blues music. As the film can be more influential? This film is not for the faint of heart personality, because it will grab you and shake real good.10/10Dr. Pineapple


No comments:

Post a Comment