Monday, June 23, 2014

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 2005 (English) [artem-maslov] Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2005
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family
Director: Tim Burton
Stars: Johnny Depp, Freddie Highmore, David Kelly


Seeds: 106
Leechers: 61
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 2005 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: Willy Wonka that satisfied my expectations, I have to do it again. They had high hopes, at least the visuals department. A wild, colorful ride in brilliant hues and good special effects ... and I hope I was not the invention of a disappointed.It Enjoy these great images, and other wonderful boy playing with Charlie. It could not have come attractive boy / Willy Wonka as a healthy, however, I doubt Freddie Highmore have found. He fills the bill perfectly, as did the brat kids.A a characteristic of the different versions, unlike the original 1970, the Oompa-Loompas in this were all a single people, played by a pro with a small Indian man named Deep Roy. DVD features one of the things that he put all the details of the Roy Depp did.Johnny how difficult it was and how much time he had, for his part, did what he always does - we do a good job, in order to play a strange person. Just strange that the characters do I have a feeling. He had played enough of them. It was the only part of the film, frankly, I prefer the 1970 version: the role of Willy Wonka. Yes, Depp was interesting as always, but a little strange, well, Michael Jackson fashion, for my tastes. He made it a real hoot to watch. Since it is known in the entertainment business and this film is very entertaining, I have no complaints. Two hours of fun?


No comments:

Post a Comment