Thursday, July 3, 2014

About Last Night 2014 [by garute] [AC3] Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2014
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Director: Steve Pink
Stars: Kevin Hart, Michael Ealy, Regina Hall


Seeds: 141
Leechers: 56
About Last Night  2014 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: Kevin Hart comedy level is those who want to take it or you can not. If you do not get it, then you will love this film because it is not still really the central character. This film is written as a romantic comedy, but I've seen much more romantic comedy, but it is nonetheless.Lets was pretty fun to talk about what I like. I like Michael Ealy effortless charm and his chemistry with actress Joy Bryant. I would like Regina Hall and Kevin Hart in his ridiculously dysfunctional relationship. I like the direction because some scenes, the camera angles seem strange or different that my girlfriend complained they were really artistic and well done. I love the soundtrack as a unique feature of this film is bem.A Kevin Hart acting out of place seems almost non-existent. The face is just play the same in every movie. I seriously do not even know the guy hes an actor. If you look at the special stand, and then some of her appearances in films very soon, seems to incorporate a level of performance. Until his escape movie think like a man, not many people know. Now a household name, it takes the advantages of being a funny man. Throughout the film, I felt as if I were just talking about Kevin Hart with a group of actors. Not often I felt as if I were watching a movie. Over time, through multiple views Kevin Hart works, seems to be repetitive and unfunny.A good movie for the romance but to be expected from the character of Michael Ealy and joy, the Bryants.


No comments:

Post a Comment