Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Purge 2013 English VIRUS1411 DVDRip Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2013
Genre: Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: James DeMonaco
Stars: Ethan Hawke, Lena Headey, Max Burkholder


Seeds: 116
Leechers: 83
The  Purge 2013 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: I I cinema worker, so I saw this movie I last night vskryning employee. Going to the movie, I was excited I instead. Concept interesting, and never did more in the first place. Although this film was not as scary as I expected, I still thoroughly enjoyed it. With alarming antagonists, and the movie really shows war between self-preservation and what is correct. This is somewhat less, but the creators certainly take work with did. Many opposition flashlight and pistol and disturbing scenes to make the movie with an interesting plot and good acting. The result was less predictable, but the film does not ruin my opinion. There is good that I have seen, but overall the film with better.


No comments:

Post a Comment