Monday, July 28, 2014

Her 2013 (English) Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2013
Genre: Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi
Director: Spike Jonze
Stars: Joaquin Phoenix, Amy Adams, Scarlett Johansson


Seeds: 120
Leechers: 57
Her 2013 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: This film is the best thing I've seen all year, and I just hit theaters in 2013, I saw a good movie. This is how much you want to be is the Panthere details, because I think it has a lot of movies, but Ill mention only a few. 1 It is wonderful. Feel the music in the film is paired with amazing sound design. Of course, you already have everything on the screen, which is nice to see, but then the music hits, and feeling just start running. I think all tingly, I cried, laughed. It is a roller coaster emotions, and also, it was believed to help. 2 of script.hiyo is terrible, because arc. This is a scene from the movie automatically force it! Joy and sorrow and pain and guilt and confusion as to who will fill your heart. And then rinse and repeat. At 2. We need to ask ourselves about what it means to be a man for all the questions step more difficult and interesting. About what it means to be alive. It's not all about the film. And selection, as well as during, after, or in the sense I do not or have no sense that questions things found in my own life. Love and thoughts and feelings. Theyre all so natural and yet no not really understand how it works. In my opinion, moreso than any other film this year, the thought of the complex, it has a perfect combination of story and character development. One of the best writings never made. 3. Cinematography. My personal favorite is seeing extreme close shot and use. And all this on film was shot. This allows you to see the character's feelings so openly, because it works so well I love it and believe in the cause. Their facial features right away, so you just need to look. And thats where Joaquin shines. He is as strong All you have to catch up and around and feeling performance. They also make extensive use of backlighting and color of Shanghai fuse all, in fact, make a movie. Id like Drive or style of cinematography is consistent with the terms of said lost in translation. Every shot in this film looks like a picture to make a good shot. I admire the work of the DPS. He really did a great job. More than anything, though, this movie just made me feel. Everything was very good about it. I do not understand. Playing with my mind like a joystick - control of me, I felt like a movie. And that's just something you do not find every day. I very rarely hit by fears of a movie, and this movie made my jaw drop. This is without doubt the best film of the year, and only one photo With all timeAlso one of my top 5 favorite films, guest not so funny. And the future of video games look awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment