Friday, July 18, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars 2014 (Eng)

Torrent Download


Year: 2014
Genre: Drama, Romance
Director: Josh Boone
Stars: Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Nat Wolff


Seeds: 144
Leechers: 84
The Fault in Our  Stars 2014 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: Before I continue with this review, please note that I have not read the book, but I will get in the future is very immediate :) Please note that Im even (straight) man ... not that it matters: What PWow All I can say about this movie. At this time the title sequence started, I immediately hooked. Scene scene of this film only managed to suck me into this wonderful world of Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters. Shailene Woodley and chemistry between Ansel Elsort is surprising and remarkable performance. Honestly, this is the best movie I've seen all year, even better than Captain America: the military during the winter and Godzilla is a big surprise. I just thought this would be another tini love story and boy was I wrong. I love this movie and recommend to all people of all ages. Im running about he praised the film now so I might have to make a great direction and cinematography review.The. Not shots feel odd or out of place. Each shot corresponds to the scene and feel real. Correction is also great because shot after shot matched with the characters making faces and where they (quite common good film editing). Acting is probably one of the best aspects of the movie. Seriously it makes those two characters feel real, live, and sometimes I forget this is fiction and not based on a true story. Their performance is candid and definitely Oscar-worthy in my opinion. But know this Academy is just another love story tini will not be recognized at all. We hope Im wrong, but thats the way it usually is. This is the first movie this year that I gave them 10. I do not give 10 simple, but there is nothing wrong with this movie. Pacing is perfect, the acting is superb, direction, editing and cinematography is incredible and overall, this movie is one of the best romantic comedies of all time who has touched the soil's figure. I encourage everyone to go see this movie no matter what your age and carry a pack of tissues as well. You need it.10/10





This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.


No comments:

Post a Comment