Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Noah 2014 [English] Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2014
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama
Director: Darren Aronofsky
Stars: Russell Crowe, Jennifer Connelly, Anthony Hopkins


Seeds: 141
Leechers: 80
Noah 2014 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: I understand all the hate that Noah (the movie) will be available not. Personally I think it is good movie. But maybe it was I'm an artist, so I understand the art, and is not intended to be. Seems like a lot of people-especially Christians? think they are going to see a documentary or theological disputation. I actually think that it sticks very well to the biblical account. Maybe people know their Bible and they think they do. --- If you do not like the story, hows the films wrong? Fallen Angels, Giants, genocide, etc. are all in the Bible. --- Yes, I'm talking about the real Bible, the version you learn at school Sunday when you were five years old. Anyway, if you're at all inclined philosophical and dont mind movies that make you think of serious questions and even existential, ignore the haters; Go and see Noah! I have not moved as emotional and intellectual stimulation of the film for some time. It is not for the faint of heart. After all, there's a story about genocide. But it is beautifully done. And, in my opinion, true to the biblical account.


No comments:

Post a Comment