Thursday, July 31, 2014

Jersey Boys 2014 (Temnij1) HDXviD.AQOS

Torrent Download


Year: 2014
Genre: Biography, Drama, Music
Director: Clint Eastwood
Stars: John Lloyd Young, Erich Bergen, Michael Lomenda


Seeds: 134
Leechers: 75
Jersey Boys 2014 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: Without go in I knew I liked the movie and Four Seasons music, but was not sure I want the movie (it would not have been my first or second pick to go take a look). However, I was soon to see watch the movie and used it. I have say I loved it. It had all the songs I loved. The film has the appropriate amount of humor, if necessary. I have not seen the Broadway version. If you like their music is worth a try only because it is a mixture of footage of the four seasons, and footage of the cast. Although it is rated R for language, I could not find it too. Erich Bergen's performance stood out for me. I have never seen a Clint Eastwood movie, the He has been a producer or director. I had to watch out for see the movie, but I must admit that I enjoyed it. I would recommend this film


No comments:

Post a Comment